Error
  • Error loading feed data.

WSTA Lucky 13 Radio

82  Degrees in Crown Bay St. Thomas.  Under Mostly Clear Skies.
80 %  humidity
Barometric pressure is 30.06 inches
Wind is from East at 11 MPH
No rain in the last 24 hours at WSTA.

National Weather Service says:  Moisture will increase across the Virgin Islands over the next few days as a tropical wave moves across our area. The moisture will bring passing showers from time to time.  Waves to four feet and easterly winds to 19 knots in our ocean areas. Winds will increase later today with the tropical wave.  The tropics are quiet.

Forecast : Sun and clouds mixed. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. 20% Chance of rain today rising to 80% overnight and 90% Chance of rain tomorrow. 

Read more...

83  Degrees in Crown Bay St. Thomas.  Under hazy Cloudy Skies.
77 %  humidity
Barometric pressure is 30.04 inches
Wind is from East at 10 MPH
No rain in the last 24 hours at WSTA.

National Weather Service says:   Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. 10% Chance of rain

Forecast :

Cruise Ship News Carnival...

Read more...

82  Degrees in Crown Bay St. Thomas.  Under Partly Cloudy Skies.
78 %  humidity
Barometric pressure is 30.02 inches
Wind is from East at 11 MPH
No rain in the last 24 hours at WSTA.

National Weather Service says:  

Forecast : Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 81F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. 20% Chance of rain.

Cruise Ship News 

Read more...

82  Degrees in Crown Bay St. Thomas.  Under hazy Cloudy Skies.
76 %  humidity
Barometric pressure is 30.06 inches
Wind is from East at 12 MPH
No rain in the last 24 hours at WSTA.

National Weather Service says:  

Forecast : Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy this afternoon. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. 20% Chance of rain and...

Read more...

82  Degrees in Crown Bay St. Thomas.  Under Partly Cloudy Skies.
76 %  humidity
Barometric pressure is 30.06 inches
Wind is from East at 5 MPH
No rain in the last 24 hours at WSTA.

National Weather Service says:    A generally fair and mainly stable weather pattern is expected to prevail over the next few days as a mid to upper level ridge dominates the...

Read more...

Thank You

Virgin Islands for making WSTA Lucky 13 Radio @ wsta.com #1 - The People Station. WSTA is provideing music, talk and news radio for the people of the virgin islands, the caribbean via a live worldwide broadcast. Thank you for tuning in.

Our Online Sponsors

Listen Live WSTA.com

Hot Deals - Coupons